A Story of Women, A Ritual of Jewelry.
A Letter from Jules
Hello Beautiful Women,
Quality & Care
When women come together to celebrate each other, magical things happen. At Gather, we seek to unite women by honoring what makes us different, what makes us unique. We celebrate your individuality, your creativity, your vision, and your strengths. This is a community for connection, fun, and support to help each other thrive.
Join us every month around the new moon, we’ll come together online (and perhaps in person in the future!) to celebrate sisterhood, finding your unique path, and the traditions that persist. With themes changing monthly, we’ll explore astrology, motherhood, work, ancient rituals from around the world, and creative living.
Quality & Care
Our demi-fine jewelry is made to last when treated with care.
All of our jewelry is made of quality brass, either plated in 12Kt gold or sterling silver. We’ve used 3 microns of plating to prolong the life - that’s much thicker than industry standard!
All earring posts are made from Sterling Silver, naturally hypoallergenic and nickel free.
Comfort Earring Backs come with every posted pair of earrings. The domed brass backs with silicone inserts were designed to increase comfort. They fit securely on the posts without irritating the backs of your ears and protect your neck when you’re on the phone. We’re obsessed!
Our line is size inclusive - Our necklaces come with 2” extender chains, so you can adjust the chain to the length of your choice. Our bracelets are also size adjustable, from 6.5” - 7.5” in original size. Adjustable bracelets expand to 8.75”
We extend or shorten lengths upon request at no cost - Jewelry doesn’t fit everyone the same way! We want you to feel strong and confident when you wear our pieces. We want you to feel like YOU. Simply add the request in a note to your order at checkout.
How to Care for Your Gather Brooklyn Jewelry:
- To refresh the shine, give your piece a gentle wipe with a polishing cloth or some mild soapy water. As all metal tarnishes when it’s exposed to air, a simple wipe on the regular maintains the color of gold or silver.
- Remove your jewelry before exercise or taking a shower. Gold, silver, and brass are all soft metals that can wear faster when there’s too much moisture or friction involved. It’s a good idea to remove them before bed too.
- Store your pieces in our packaging. The post-consumer poly bag and linen pouch will help prolong color and shine.
Repairs & Returns
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after your order is delivered to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it: unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- We offer repair services should your item need to be fixed. Send us the piece back and we’ll process the repair, as well as give it a shine-up before returning it to you.
- A repair fee of $10 for shipping and processing will be collected. We will send you the shipping label to print for your repair.
- To start a repair or return, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions as to how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for a repair or return question at email@example.com.
Damages and Issues
Please inspect your order upon receipt. Contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged, or if you received the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / Non-Returnable Items:
Custom products (such as special orders or personalized items) cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item. See return policy above.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return to let you know if the refund was approved. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded using your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.